Temasek's CM13.0 v5.0 FEATURES AND REVIEW

MY REVIEW!








FULL REVIEW BY VAMS ! 
My review on Teamsek v5.0 
This ROM is same as every other MM ROM available in our forums. 
except for 2 or 3 ROMs, I tried all them... And this is my first Teamsek ROM 

Based on my experience... 

I consider it as best ROM for me and my device (only if it gives the battery backup I need :confused: ) 

I like it for the following reasons 

No flash light bug 

No auto rotation bug 

And most importantly no need to reduce power consumption in live display to fix screen over exposure (I don't know the official name of that bug) 
Proof attached 

App switching is super fast, compared to other ROMs of yureka 

I can't review about battery it's too early for that 
Using it with stock kernel 
Device heated to 63 on first boot 
Later it got settled at 52

Heating is also less while charging and multitasking 

Attached SS of features I found interesting in this ROM... Some may be available in other ROMs too... 


Thanks for reading it... Give it thumbs up if you like... :cool:
Previous
Next Post »